March - Haevyn, the second book in the Humanotica series to be released.
November 1 - Silver available in paperback at all fine bookstores.
Available in ebook format from Samhain Publishing or any fine ebook retailer.
Find out more
Mythos of the World
- Map of Quentopolis - Read more
- Government Structure - Read more
- The Factorium - Read More
- The E.L.L.C. - The Elite Logical Life Core - Read more
- Inventions and Automation - Read more
- Zimboza Islands - home of the pirates - Read more
- The Dominitae Nobility - Read more
- Alluvian Dimension - Read more
- Oricta Dimension - Read more
- Talaxxi Dimension - Read more
- Vallasium Dimension - Read more
The City of Quentopolis and surrounding Dominiums
The Humanotica Series is a new line of stories conceived and written by Darcy Abriel. The first story, Silver, is scheduled for release late in 2010, from Samhain Publishing. Silver is an erotic fantasy that takes place in the city of Quentopolis. Darcy is currently at work on the second story in this series.
Darcy's Interview with Holly at the The Rainbow Studio. Discover how Darcy came up with the concept for Silver, the first book in the Humanotica Series, and published with Samhain Publishing.
Human - Having human form or attributes; susceptible to or representative of the sympathies and frailities of man's nature.
Robotic - technology dealing with the design, construction, and/or operation of robots in automation.
Mechanic - a blend of human form with machine operation and technology.
Experimental - innovative in subject matter and style, avant-garde, non-formulaic, usually literary.
Erotica - adult fantasy which includes language and sexual situations. Fully realized plot; sensual, yet explicit language.
A gender-blended humanotic.
A blend of human form with machine operation and technology
Science/Fantasy stories dealing with humanotic characters and sensual/erotic/erotica tone.